ColourStudio Theme for Nokia X2-00 & other S40 240×320 Devices[Non Touch & Type]


Hi friends,today I have uploaded a ColourStudio Theme for Nokia X2-00 and other Nokia S40 240×320 users.It's been a long time I have been making themes for Nokia S40 240X320 devices.In this theme,I have used colour icons done by me itself.If anyone interested in using these icons in your theme pls contact me,I shall give you the free license.Have any comments,tell us!
For PC Users:

1. Click on the Download button and select “Save As”
2. Save the .nth file on your computer
3. Attach your phone to your computer
4. Transfer the .nth file to your phone by using ‘File Transfer’ option

For Mobile Users:

1. Click on the Download button
2. Save the .nth file on your Mobile
3. Select the Downloaded theme and click on Apply

Support us by hitting a like on our Facebook Page and don't forget to follow us on Twitter Google+.Subscribe to our RSS Page & Social Pages to know more

Sends us your valuable opinions about the theme,by hitting a comment below.

Category: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment